The Hummer Network

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to read thread content, participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other Hummer enthusiasts through your own private inbox.

!!!!!! FREE !!!!!!! FREE !!!!!!! FREE !!!!!!! Tires/Wheels and low cost brush guards !!!!!! FREE !!!!!!! FREE !!!!!!! FREE !!!!!!!

Asking Price (USD)
$0
Or Best Offer or Firm Price?
Firm

styrodude

Lead Driver
hi folks ---
I am trying to get rid of the original tires/wheels that came with my truck.
They are GY 37x12.5x16.5 MT Mil OZ tires on single piece steel wheels.
They will make good spares and when I took them off, there was nothing wrong with them...
I am sure they contain runflats too...

FREE SET to whoever wants to come pick them up......

Also, 2 brushguards for $299 both --- no brackets...

Items located in socal....

thank you

Attachments

• DSC00049.JPG
    DSC00049.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 48
  • DSC00050.JPG
    DSC00050.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 47
Yeah I think I got $100 for mine, slow movers, the HMMWV guys should jump all over it for free, I'd hit up t
he HMMWV for sale lists/groups/socal media.

I sold that same brushguard a few years ago in good condition with everything needed for install. It took quite a while and I only got $150 for it.
I am looking for a cutting wheel for my angle grinder so I can chop them up ....:D:D:D:D

I’ve wanted an oem brush guard for a while. Please don’t cut them up. They are a piece of history

Yeah, don’t destroy them. Has to be some hmmwv guys that have none who would be in love with them.

I contemplated going back to one from my wrap around unit. I would think many of the purist owners/ collectors would be much happier having them over the aftermarket units.

If I could have made the trip I would already been there for those tires! If you don’t have the storage space for the brush gaurds. Go hassle Eric to house them with his hmmwv collection. Cutting them up is just sad

I’d totally take one but, I have that stupid extended nose with my humvee.

I’m also in TN. Shipping probably isn’t feasible.

I’ve also seen them on FB for $800 bucks

Yeah, don’t destroy them. Has to be some hmmwv guys that have none who would be in love with them.

I contemplated going back to one from my wrap around unit. I would think many of the purist owners/ collectors would be much happier having them over the aftermarket units.

If I could have made the trip I would already been there for those tires! If you don’t have the storage space for the brush gaurds. Go hassle Eric to house them with his hmmwv collection. Cutting them up is just sad
I agree with you. Since they are so flat, I just might stack them against my wall.. Yes, I agree, cutting them up would not be good. They do look great from a purist point of view. It is fun to switch brushguards once in a while to give the truck a different look.

I was looking and didn’t find any company that really does home pickups. Anyone out there know if one?

you might have to use "uship". It is where people make bids on what you want to pay for shipping .