The Hummer Network

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to read thread content, participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other Hummer enthusiasts through your own private inbox.

2004 Hummer H1 - 1 of 21

Asking Price (USD)
$85000
Or Best Offer or Firm Price?
OBO

nkpgarage

Driver
LOWERED PRICE to $95k. Poor thing just sits in the garage unused most of the time. I try to take it out for burgers with the kids once a month, but that's about all the driving it gets.

Motivated to sell. Text or call me if you have any questions, 512-560-8176

------------------------------------

2004 Hummer H1 Enclosed Wagon (1 of less than 21)
Total of 252 H1 Hummers built for the 2004 model year
Total of 21 Black HMCS Wagon models built for the 2004 model year
Even fewer equipped with the factory "Off-road Adventure Package"
Asking $129,000 or best offer
My apologies the H1 is not washed and clean in the photos. I will have better photos uploaded when I get time to wash the H1.
If you want a 6.5 turbo diesel equipped H1 with all the newest revisions. + factory equipped e-lockers. + the newer "Alpha" interior that only came on the 2004 & 2006. Then this is the H1 for you.
Unmolested mostly stock with a few tasteful upgrades
Lots of recent maintenance
Ready for many years of enjoyment
Odometer showing 35k miles currently. Odometer was replaced at some point in 2010 based on the factory service sticker at 47k. Total actual milage is about 80k
Includes factory "Off-Road Adventure Package"
  • 12,000lbs Winch
  • 17" 2pc Aluminum wheels
  • Beadlock
  • Factory runflat "donut" built in
  • Electronically selectable electronic front and rear lockers (e-lockers)
  • Factory tow package and 7 pin connector
  • Factory heated windshield
Modifications and upgrades:
  • Predator Heavy Duty Light Bar
  • Predator Locking Fuel Doors for both main and auxiliary tank
  • Predator D-ring Heavy Duty Brush Guard
  • Predator Search and Rescue Fender Well Rack
  • Predator Search and Rescue Center Console Rack
  • Very heavy duty rock sliders / side steps, with underbody protection. I was told these were made by "Blue Hummer"?
  • Very heavy duty wheel "rock guards". I was told these were made by "Blue Hummer"?
  • Predator Polyurethane Hood Snuber Kit
  • 80mil butyl sound deadening on all 4 doors
  • 394mil closed cell foam sound deadening on roof
  • Upgraded high intensity bright LED's in all 3 domelights
  • Upgraded high intensity bright LED's in all 4 reading lights
  • LineX'd roof
  • LineX'd front brush guard
  • LineX'd light bar
  • New soft black headliner
  • New Mickey Thompson Baja Boss tires. Installed properly along with original factory runflat donuts on factory 17" 2 piece aluminum beadlock wheels
  • Frameless 3 button Homelink mirror
  • 10" inch touchscreen headunit with Carplay & Android Auto
  • New OEM stainless steel air filter lid clamp
H1 Hummer updates for the 2004 Model Year that improved over previous years:
  • The all new "Alpha" interior. Much more modern looking and highly desired
  • Optional factory electromagnetic locking front & rear differential (front locker option all new for 2004). This H1 includes both!
  • Upgraded 6.5L turbo diesel engine power was upped to 205hp and 440lb.ft. of torque. An increase of 10hp and 10lb.ft.
  • Full hide leather now standard along with the new "Alpha" interior
  • LED Headlights and LED Taillights
  • Sprayed in and baked in noise absorbing compound onto both the body and key components
  • Improved cargo latches
  • New license plate bracket
  • Improved horn
  • Horn button repositioned to center of new upgraded steering wheel
  • Improved fuel filter mounting
  • Improved and updated door panels, door pulls, and door straps as part of new "Alpha" interior
Recent maintenance:
  • Full "C" Service"
  • Coolant flush and new coolant
  • Replaced all following with new parts
  • New serpentine belt - Gates HD Belt
  • Intake manifold gasket
  • Top ? Shaped radiator hose
  • Gaskets coolant crossover tube
  • Replace all following fluids along with new o-rings/washers/gaskets where requried:
  • Transfer case fluids
  • Front differential fluids
  • Rear differential fluids
  • Transmission fluids, filter, and gasket
  • Engine oil and filter
  • Engine air filter
  • Power steering fluid
  • Brake fluid
  • All 4 wheels Geared Hub Oil
  • Window Washer fluid
  • New windshield wipers
  • Right front hub CTIS spindle air seal
  • CTIS wheel valve x2
  • Turbo air seal o-ring
  • EGR cooler gasket
  • New 180 degree thermostats and gaskets
  • Clean MAF sensor
  • New diesel injection pump and gaskets + timing
  • New rear right OEM window regulator and motor
  • New right side curved OEM mirror glass
  • AC system pulled full vacuum and recharged. AC & Heat both working and holding charge properly
  • New transmission 1-2 shift solenoid
  • New transmission 3-4 shift solenoid
  • New transmission TC solenoid
  • New transmission internal solenoid harness
  • New transmission TCM + factory programming
Things to note
  • ABS light is on due to the common issue with the ABS "shuttle valve". Brakes work fine, but ABS is disabled until this is fixed. Repair kit part number SWO500030 required for the fix. Land Rover part, about $90-120.
  • Low coolant light is on. Needs a new low coolant sensor. Part 6008600. Available from hummerpartsguy.com for $249
  • Driver side windshield has a crack in it. I have a replacement OEM heated glass windshield along with new OEM gaskets to replace it all in boxes. Will include in the sale.
  • Predator Hood snubbers currently on the truck are fine, but I have a new set in the box that I was going to install. I Will include these
  • Not installed, but included is an original OEM stereo if you want to go back to the original
  • This is beautiful 2004 Hummer H1. It is 19yrs old and in great condition for its age. But it is still 19yrs old so it has little flaws here and there. Please ask any questions you have and I will do my best to answer them. With a few little things addressed this is easily a $150k H1. I am asking $129k or best offer.

IMG_3328.JPG
IMG_3340.JPG
IMG_3339.JPG
IMG_3335.JPG
IMG_3334.JPG
IMG_3333.JPG
IMG_3332.JPG
IMG_3331.JPG
IMG_3330.JPG
IMG_3329.JPG

Last edited:
You seemed to be really happy with the truck... why did you decide to sell it?
I do still love it. I really have the itch to start modifying it, but this one is just too rare and too good in stock form as it sits today. Someone that wants an unmolested stock 2004 should own this one. I've gotten it all refreshed as far as maintenance to bring it back to daily driver reliability. It's in better shape than most H1's I've seen in person, fun to drive, and reliable again.

I think I just need something else to scratch my "itch" and have some more fun with.

Reactions: Tad
With your documentation, this truck may be a good candidate for Bring A Trailer.
would rather sell it to a fellow H1 enthusiast. But BaT is also an option. I sold one of my 80 series Land Cruiser builds on BaT a couple years ago, the process was "interesting".

would rather sell it to a fellow H1 enthusiast. But BaT is also an option. I sold one of my 80 series Land Cruiser builds on BaT a couple years ago, the process was "interesting".
There's also Cars and Bids. They've had a bunch of Humvees sold there for quite a pretty penny (Someone sold an M998 on there for $37k).

Lowered price to $95k. Poor thing just sits in the garage unused most of the time. I try to take it out for burgers with the kids once a month, but that's about all the driving it gets.

Motivated to sell. Text or call me if you have any questions, 512-560-8176

Some recent photos

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 1.12.29 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 1.12.29 PM.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 1.12.44 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 1.12.44 PM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 1.13.01 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 1.13.01 PM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 1.13.12 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 1.13.12 PM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 1.13.24 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 1.13.24 PM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 1.13.33 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 1.13.33 PM.png
    2 MB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 1.13.40 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 1.13.40 PM.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 1.13.58 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 1.13.58 PM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 1.12.20 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 1.12.20 PM.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 43
Quick question - showing current mileage at 36k with the odometer being replaced. It looks like odometer was reported with 70,326 in 2014 (Autocheck report). So does that mean this is actually a 105k mile plus truck? Thanks for clarifying.

Quick question - showing current mileage at 36k with the odometer being replaced. It looks like odometer was reported with 70,326 in 2014 (Autocheck report). So does that mean this is actually a 105k mile plus truck? Thanks for clarifying.
That seems like it was mis-documented in the Autocheck. In 2014 the Carfax shows it had around 29k miles. Some shop who reports to Autocheck wrote a 7 instead of a 2 by mistake more than likely.

The odometer was replaced in October 2010 by a Hummer dealership. Total actual milage is about 80k

Last edited:
Please be sure to let the new owner know about the website for any questions they may have!
Absolutely! I'll still be lurking here as well. Once I finish up this Land Cruiser build that has been sitting in my garage I want to get another H1 to play with. But this time a slightly older one that I can modify without feeling bad about. :)

Reactions: Tad