The Hummer Network

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to read thread content, participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other Hummer enthusiasts through your own private inbox.

Selling H1 - have spare parts to sell

Asking Price (USD)
$1
Or Best Offer or Firm Price?
OBO

Egan

Driver
I'm selling my 1998 HMCO and I have a bunch of parts that are take-offs or new parts I ordered but had not installed yet. I'm open to offers on all:

1) Centramatic Wheel Balancers - set of 4. Used. I took these off when I put the factory 17's and 40" tires on. $125 plus shipping SOLD

2) Front springs for winch-equipped H1 - pair. I bought these to get rid of the slight sag but no need for them now. Brand new, still in the boxes they came in from HummerPartsGuy. $393 ea new, I'll let them go for $750 plus shipping (which won't be cheap due to weight).

3) Front brake calipers - pair. Brand new. Paid $95 each. Will sell for $175 plus shipping.

4) Mod Mafia / Blue Hummer Brake Lines. Brand new - 3 short, 1 medium. Paid $313. Will sell for $275 plus shipping.

Last edited:
Will, sorry I didn't get a notification on the reply. I will PM you now. These were on the truck when I got it and had 16.5" wheels at the time.