The Hummer Network

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to read thread content, participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other Hummer enthusiasts through your own private inbox.

Lot of take-off and spares (half shafts, updated engine, transfer case parts, etc)

Asking Price (USD)
$2500
Or Best Offer or Firm Price?
OBO
I probibly still have them! I have a giant crate full of the parts I kept. Are you local and can come grab them? I'm in hendersonville NC

not local, i am up in RI. I do drive through NC at least once a year. would shipping them be to much trouble?

ah, gotcha, no it shouldn't be. The half shafts are at the bottom of a box in my warehouse, and the box is up on the top of a pallet rack. I just have to pull its down, dump all the stuff out, and throw them on a pallet to ship up. What are they worth to you (plus shipping)? Id like to send all of the ones I have, some are good some are ripped boots. I dont mind doing it it's just not super straight forward where they are sitting at the moment! If you gave me a couple weeks I could get it taken care of

When ya dig out the pallet- I am interested in the transfer case parts you have.
I need to replace my planetary assembly
Also the various parts needed to go back to full time 4wd, i think I saved them all but not 100%.

I would need everything shipped to 89005. Not sure what parts ya have left or if all gone.