The Hummer Network

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to read thread content, participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other Hummer enthusiasts through your own private inbox.

Looking for parts for 1992 HMC4

Slavaman

Good evening Gents,

I'm looking for the following parts:

1. Two right hand side manual window regulators.
2. Two front door lock cylinders with keys. (The ones for sale on Hummerpartsguy don't fit the keyhole, if you have other suggestions where to buy new, please advise)
3. Swing out tire carrier.

Thank you

Good evening Gents,

I'm looking for the following parts:

1. Two right hand side manual window regulators.
2. Two front door lock cylinders with keys. (The ones for sale on Hummerpartsguy don't fit the keyhole, if you have other suggestions where to buy new, please advise)
3. Swing out tire carrier.

Thank you
Congratulations!

Welcome to the HML forum and welcome to the Hummer H1 / HMMWV club.

It is helpful to the forum if you go to your "Signature" block add the year, model, engine size, fuel type, Normally Aspirated or Turbo Diesel, and add any significant modifications made to your H1 / HMMWV.

I don’t have the information you need, but someone will assist you.

Confused about the door lock cylinders- can you post pics? afaik the door cylinders are all interchangeable.

On the tire carrier- the most desirable one is the Rhino, it has a drop down feature and is built really well.
Most folks wait for them to go for sale in the auction sites, usually a group of them get sold at once and that individual sells them off one at a time.
Place listing in wanted ads here, and ebay are the two best ways. But definitely take a little time and learn the parts involved so you dont buy a partial kit thinking it is everything needed. Here is a video of how it’s installed