The Hummer Network

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to read thread content, participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other Hummer enthusiasts through your own private inbox.

AMC 20 2.73 Differential with Auburn ECTED e-locker 545006

Asking Price (USD)
$3500
Or Best Offer or Firm Price?
OBO

andyman

Spotter
I have a set of amc20 differentials with Auburn ECTED E-locker (comes with the cable and everything you need to install). One diff has 15k miles on it. The 2nd one has a brand new Auburn ECTED 545006 I can install with a diff or I can ship you all the pieces and you can pay someone to install it. These diffs were originally purchased from rubberduck4x4 back in 2019. The gearing on this diff is 2.73. Not sure everyones aware but prices due to inflation have gone up a lot on these Auburn lockers. $1369!! I mean you might save a hundred or so with coupon codes but these use to be $800-$1000. I kept these as spares but I think having a complete spare set of diffs is just silly.

I'd like to sell my front and rear complete diffs for $3500. Look at possibly $120 or so in shipping cost. It is located in San Francisco, California if you can swing by. Shipping to canada can get expensive too but I'm willing to try. If sending paypal please add 3% for goods and services.