The Hummer Network

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to read thread content, participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other Hummer enthusiasts through your own private inbox.

ABS wheel speed sensor

Asking Price (USD)
$75
Or Best Offer or Firm Price?
OBO

Beronicles

Co-driver
Brand new. Part #6008841
$75

Attachments

• 20221123_165405.jpg
    20221123_165405.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 58
@Froggy2
For real earned that name & emblem or a fan?
For real Will, although I was probably drunk when I put 1/2 the bird pic as a profile image up. There are a few of us on here, to include a guy from Long Island, and I've purchased parts from an H1 expert on here, Clark, a prior DG tech. up in PA. I'm a lifetime member of the UDT/SEAL association, and also on the 5326 f***book page. Feel free to do an internet search. Ralph DeConti. And how about yourself?

For real Will, although I was probably drunk when I put 1/2 the bird pic as a profile image up. There are a few of us on here, to include a guy from Long Island, and I've purchased parts from an H1 expert on here, Clark, a prior DG tech. up in PA. I'm a lifetime member of the UDT/SEAL association, and also on the 5326 f***book page. Feel free to do an internet search. Ralph DeConti. And how about yourself?
No, I had friends that went that route, and over time lost contact with them or they didn’t make it home.
Mad respect & love for you and your brothers. I was just an independent contractor for a minute and realized that movies don’t scrape the surface.
Thank you- my family and friends sleep at night not even knowing they are safe because they don’t know what it is to not be.

Good enough. Thanks for the positive comments and support. I'm keeping a pinky toe in the pond, contracting now as well, stateside only, with fellow frogs and some from the other branches of SF. Training and security stuff. I suspect many of your prior friends would be able to be found. Stay great!